• World News
  • Politics
  • Stock
  • Investing
  • Editor’s Pick
Blue Chip Of Success
Politics

World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’

by January 26, 2026
by January 26, 2026

The World Health Organization on Saturday warned that America’s withdrawal from the agency will make the country and the world ‘less safe.’

The globalist body said in part of a January 24 statement that it ‘regrets the United States’ notification of withdrawal from WHO – a decision that makes both the United States and the world less safe.’ 

‘We hope that in the future, the United States will return to active participation in WHO,’ the statement noted.

The U.S. announced its withdrawal from the WHO last week, after President Donald Trump got the ball rolling on his first day back in office last year.

‘Today, the United States withdrew from the World Health Organization (WHO), freeing itself from its constraints, as President Trump promised on his first day in office by signing E.O. 14155,’ U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Secretary of Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said in part of a January 22, 2026, joint statement.

‘Going forward, U.S. engagement with the WHO will be limited strictly to effectuate our withdrawal and to safeguard the health and safety of the American people. All U.S. funding for, and staffing of, WHO initiatives has ceased,’ their statement said.

They claimed the WHO ‘pursued a politicized, bureaucratic agenda driven by nations hostile to American interests.’ But the WHO pushed back.

‘This is untrue. As a specialized agency of the United Nations, governed by 194 Member States, WHO has always been and remains impartial and exists to serve all countries, with respect for their sovereignty, and without fear or favor,’ the WHO said in its statement.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS
0 comment
0
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail

previous post
Emory fires Iranian official’s daughter after campus protests over controversial hiring decision
next post
Netmore Acquires Actility to Lead Global Massive IoT

You may also like

Trump hammers AOC Munich stumbles as ‘not a...

February 17, 2026

Rev Jesse Jackson, civil rights leader and Rainbow...

February 17, 2026

LIZ PEEK: At Munich showdown AOC serves word...

February 17, 2026

US nuclear testing debate reignites after State Dept...

February 17, 2026

DHS shutdown drags into 4th day as Senate...

February 17, 2026

Thune guarantees voter ID bill to hit the...

February 17, 2026

GOP reaches key 50-vote threshold for Trump-backed voter...

February 17, 2026

Tom Emmer blasts Democrats’ double standard on SAVE...

February 17, 2026

Rubio shines on global stage while AOC, Whitmer,...

February 16, 2026

RNC mocks ‘Forget someone again??’ after Dems’ Presidents...

February 16, 2026

Leave a Comment Cancel Reply

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Join The Exclusive Subscription Today And Get Premium Articles For Free


Your information is secure and your privacy is protected. By opting in you agree to receive emails from us. Remember that you can opt-out any time, we hate spam too!

Recent Posts

  • Trump hammers AOC Munich stumbles as ‘not a good look for the United States’

    February 17, 2026
  • Telit Cinterion Showcases CMB100 and eSIM at MWC 2026

    February 17, 2026
  • LoRaWAN Enters Next Growth Phase as Massive IoT Scales

    February 17, 2026
  • DHS shutdown drags into 4th day as Senate Democrats block funding over ICE reforms

    February 17, 2026
  • US nuclear testing debate reignites after State Dept alleges China nuclear test

    February 17, 2026
  • About Us
  • Contacts
  • Email Whitelisting
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2023 BlueChipOfSuccess.com All Rights Reserved.

Blue Chip Of Success
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Stock
  • Investing
  • Editor’s Pick